“The Bachelorette” is hitting the road! For the first time in almost two years, our leading lady and her men will leave their resort and this time they’ll head somewhere particularly special to Michelle—her hometown of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Being close to home has its perks and so this week, one lucky guy will get to pull back the curtain on the places and things that made her who she is today, while another will get to meet some of the people who did. The remaining men will attempt to score major points when they take on real Viking challenges to showcase their strength and bravery. It’s a week full of fun and games, but some men seem to have games of their own in mind. Will Michelle show the troublemakers the door?
The 11 men who will vie for Michelle’s heart are the following:
· Brandon J., 26, a traveling nurse recruiter from Portland, Ore
· Casey, 36, an advertising creative director from Miami Beach, Fla
· Chris S., 28, a commodities broker from West Hollywood, Calif.
· Clayton, 28, a medical sales rep from Columbia, Mo.
· Joe, 28, a real estate developer from Minneapolis, Minn.
· Leroy, 28, a biomedical Ph.D. student from Dallas, Texas
· Martin, 29, a personal trainer from Miami, Fla
· Nayte, 27, a sales executive from Austin, Texas
· Olu, 27, an IT analyst from Newark, N.J.
· Rick, 32, a medical sales rep from Los Angeles, Calif.
· Rodney, 29, a sales rep from Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.