Michelle is putting her foot on the gas, moving forward in her journey to find love, starting off this week with an adrenaline-pumping joyride at the BMW Performance Center alongside one lucky guy. Later, the largest group of men this season assemble for a slumber party date of epic proportions hosted by WWE Superstars The Bella Twins. But while it’s all fun and games for the guys, their focus seems to be on anything but Michelle, leaving her feeling unseen in a way that feels all too familiar to her past and compels her to share her truth with the group. After an emotional evening, Michelle is ready to lift her spirits – literally – on a second one-on-one date that sees one jokester open up in an unexpected way and features a surprise performance by recording artist Andy Grammer. Just when the drama seems to have faded into the background, one man makes a bold move at the cocktail ceremony, turning the night on its head and forcing Michelle to make some tough decisions as she hands out her roses.
The 14 men who will vie for Michelle’s heart are the following:
· Brandon J., 26, a traveling nurse recruiter from Portland, Ore.
· Casey, 36, an advertising creative director from Miami Beach, Fla.
· Chris G., 28, a motivational speaker from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
· Chris S., 28, a commodities broker from West Hollywood, Calif.
· Clayton, 28, a medical sales rep from Columbia, Mo.
· Joe, 28, a real estate developer from Minneapolis, Minn.
· Leroy, 27, a biomedical Ph.D. student from Dallas, Texas
· Martin, 29, a personal trainer from Miami, Fla.
· Nayte, 27, a sales executive from Austin, Texas
· Olu, 27, an IT analyst from Newark, N.J.
· Rick, 32, a medical sales rep from Los Angeles, Calif.
· Rodney, 29, a sales rep from Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
· Romeo, 32, a mathematician from New York City, N.Y.
Will, 28, an academic interventionist from Grand Rapids, Mich.