Sarah is at the center of an emotional firestorm that envelops Matt and the other women as the rose ceremony continues. A steamy group date, featuring Bachelor Nation favorite Ashley Iaconetti Haibon, offers the women a chance to write their own hot love scenes with Matt and read them to him in front of a live audience. Serena P. finds out if her initial feelings for Matt could develop into something more serious. And even though his journey just started, Matt’s biggest fear comes to pass, leaving him devastated.
The 24 women who will vie for Matt’s heart are the following:
· Abigail, 25, a client financial manager from Beaverton, Ore.
· Alana, 26, a photographer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
· Anna, 24, a copywriter from Chicago, Ill.
· Bri, 24, a communications manager from San Francisco, Calif.
· Chelsea, 28, a runway model from Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Illeana, 25, a health food developer from New York City, N.Y.
· Jessenia, 27, a social media marketer from San Antonio, Texas
· Kaili, 26, a hostess from Chicago, Ill.
· Katie, 29, a bank marketing manager from Renton, Wash.
· Khaylah, 28, a healthcare advocate from Durham, N.C.
· Kit, 21, a fashion entrepreneur from New York City, N.Y.
· Kristin, 27, an attorney from Jersey City, N.J.
· Lauren, 29, a corporate attorney from Miami, Fla.
· Magi, 32, a pharmacist from Adwa, Ethiopia
· Mari, 24, a marketing director from Odenton, Md.
· Marylynn, 28, an event coordinator from Studio City, Calif.
· MJ, 23, a hairstylist from Hudson, Ohio
· Pieper, 23, a graduate student from Happy Valley, Ore.
· Rachael, 24, a graphic designer from Cumming, Ga.
· Sarah, 24, a broadcast journalist from San Diego, Calif.
· Serena C., 24, a flight attendant from San Francisco, Calif.
· Serena P., 22, a publicist from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
· Sydney, 28, a marketing specialist from Nashville, Tenn.
· Victoria, 27, a queen from Los Angeles, Calif.