The 24 women who survived the rose ceremony on arrival night discover that dating Matt is intoxicating although the atmosphere among the women is plain toxic. Matt’s adventurous first date with Bri triggers an emotional bombshell between the other jealous women, including Victoria. The largest group date in Bachelor history has 18 women dress up for a wedding photo shoot, with Matt as the groom kissing his brides. Sarah is thrilled to join Matt on a romantic ride aboard a 1930s biplane, but the love-struck bachelorette is having a difficult time seeing him with other ladies, leading to multiple women spiraling out of control.
The 24 women who will vie for Matt’s heart are the following:
· Abigail, 25, a client financial manager from Beaverton, Ore.
· Alana, 26, a photographer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
· Anna, 24, a copywriter from Chicago, Ill.
· Bri, 24, a communications manager from San Francisco, Calif.
· Chelsea, 28, a runway model from Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Illeana, 25, a health food developer from New York City, N.Y.
· Jessenia, 27, a social media marketer from San Antonio, Texas
· Kaili, 26, a hostess from Chicago, Ill.
· Katie, 29, a bank marketing manager from Renton, Wash.
· Khaylah, 28, a healthcare advocate from Durham, N.C.
· Kit, 21, a fashion entrepreneur from New York City, N.Y.
· Kristin, 27, an attorney from Jersey City, N.J.
· Lauren, 29, a corporate attorney from Miami, Fla.
· Magi, 32, a pharmacist from Adwa, Ethiopia
· Mari, 24, a marketing director from Odenton, Md.
· Marylynn, 28, an event coordinator from Studio City, Calif.
· MJ, 23, a hairstylist from Hudson, Ohio
· Pieper, 23, a graduate student from Happy Valley, Ore.
· Rachael, 24, a graphic designer from Cumming, Ga.
· Sarah, 24, a broadcast journalist from San Diego, Calif.
· Serena C., 24, a flight attendant from San Francisco, Calif.
· Serena P., 22, a publicist from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
· Sydney, 28, a marketing specialist from Nashville, Tenn.
· Victoria, 27, a queen from Los Angeles, Calif.