The Bachelorette: 1905 (8/8)
“1905” – Gabby, Rachel and their 14 remaining men continue their seaside journey across Europe, docking at a city known for its rich history, romantic flair and delicious chocolate and beer: Bruges! Romance is in the air as connections deepen, but not all is coming up roses when Logan decides to confess feelings that send the ship, and our leading ladies, spinning. After reckoning with the fallout of Logan’s decision, Rachel makes a shocking choice that affects all her remaining men. Meanwhile, Gabby heads to a group date exploring the city, but not all goes to plan when an uninvited guest arrives hoping to stir up feelings. Later, the women will attempt to shake off the surprises of the week with one-on-one dates to remember and a rose ceremony they won’t soon forget, on an all-new episode of the “The Bachelorette,” airing MONDAY, AUG. 8 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
The seven men vying for Rachel’s heart are the following:
- Aven, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.
- Ethan, 27, an advertising executive from New York, N.Y.
- Meatball, 25, a meatball enthusiast from Winnetka, Ill.
- Logan, 26, a videographer from San Diego, Calif.
- Tino, 28, a general contractor from Playa Del Rey, Calif.
- Tyler, 25, a small business owner from Wildwood, N.J.
- Zach, 25, a tech executive from Anaheim Hills, Calif.
The seven men vying for Gabby’s heart are the following:
- Erich, 29, a real estate analyst from Bedminster, N.J.
- Jason, 30, an investment banker from Santa Monica, Calif.
- Johnny, 25, a realtor from Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
- Mario, 31, a personal trainer from Naperville, Ill.
- Michael, 32, a pharmaceutical salesman from Long Beach, Calif.
- Nate, 33, an electrical engineer from Chicago, Ill.
- Spencer, 27, a graduate student from Chicago, Ill.