The Bachelorette: 1806 (11/23)
“1806” – With hometowns on the horizon, Michelle enlists the help of some incredibly tough critics to design and lead the dates this week– her own fifth grade students! The men will have to be on their best behavior to impress these smart and savvy pre-teens who want the best for their beloved teacher, but one man stands out with flying colors for his fort building skills and is hand-picked for the coveted one-on-one date. The kids’ instincts are sharp but, even with their help, Michelle still has to make her most difficult decisions as she chooses the men whose families she will meet. In fact, one of those decisions may change the course of one man’s life forever on “The Bachelorette,” airing TUESDAY, NOV. 23 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
The eight men who will vie for Michelle’s heart are the following:
- Brandon J., 27, a traveling nurse recruiter from Portland, Ore.
- Clayton, 28, a medical sales rep from Columbia, Mo.
- Joe, 28, a real estate developer from Minneapolis, Minn.
- Martin, 29, a personal trainer from Miami, Fla.
- Nayte, 27, a sales executive from Austin, Texas
- Olu, 27, an IT analyst from Newark, N.J.
- Rodney, 29, a sales rep from Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.