The Bachelor: 2603 (1/24)
“2603” – Following last week’s cliffhanger, Clayton confronts one of the women about a shocking rumor involving her, but will her explanation check out, or will Clayton break tradition and take back a rose? Later, Kaitlyn Bristowe pays a surprise visit, leading an emotional date where Clayton and the women bravely open up about their insecurities. Becca Kufrin stops by to plan an extreme scavenger hunt for the one-on-one date in downtown Los Angeles; and back at the mansion, one of the ladies unknowingly sets off a new set of drama dominoes when she cooks the house a shrimp snack. Then, it’s time to kick up some sand when former “Baywatch” star Nicole Eggert takes the second group-date ladies through some romantic lifeguard training; but when the date doesn’t end as expected, one disappointed woman is ready to make waves yet again. Will Clayton reward her efforts to protect him by giving her the group date rose or be pushed to his limits? Find out on “The Bachelor,” airing MONDAY, JAN. 24 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
The 22 women who will vie for Clayton’s heart are the following:
- Cassidy, 26, an executive recruiter from Los Angeles, Calif.
- Eliza, 25, a marketing manager from Berlin, Germany
- Elizabeth, 32, a real estate advisor from Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Ency, 28, a sales manager from Burbank, Calif.
- Gabby, 30, an ICU nurse from Denver, Colo.
- Genevieve, 26, a bartender from Los Angeles, Calif.
- Hunter, 28, a human resources specialist from Charlotte, N.C.
- Jill, 26, an architectural historian from Scituate, R.I.
- Kate, 32, a real estate agent from Lake Hollywood, Calif.
- Kira, 32, a physician from Philadelphia, Pa.
- Lyndsey W., 28 an industrial sales representative from Houston, Texas
- Mara, 32, an entrepreneur from Collingswood, N.J.
- Marlena, 30, a former Olympian from Virginia Beach, Va.
- Melina, 27, a personal trainer from West Hollywood, Calif.
- Rachel, 25, a flight instructor from Clermont, Fla.
- Sarah, 23, a wealth management advisor from New York City, N.Y.
- Serene, 26, an elementary school teacher from Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Shanae, 29, a recruiter from Sycamore, Ohio
- Sierra, 26, a recruiting coordinator from Dallas, Texas
- Susie, 28, a wedding videographer from Virginia Beach, Va.
- Teddi, 24, a surgical unit nurse from Highland, Calif.
- Tessa, 26, a human resources specialist from Stamford, Conn.