Jan. 26, 2021
“2505” – With a rose ceremony looming, Matt has a few tough conversations, making it clear to the house that toxic behavior won’t fly; but not everyone takes that news to heart and one woman finds herself in an emotional spiral of denial. Later, the group date showcases Matt’s country roots and reveals who is comfortable getting down and dirty. Two one-on-one dates lead to a shopping spree for one woman and a delicious home-cooked meal for the other on “The Bachelor,” airing MONDAY, FEB. 1 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, L) Episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.
The 20 women who will vie for Matt’s heart are the following:
· Abigail, 25, a client financial manager from Beaverton, Ore.
· Anna, 24, a copywriter from Chicago, Ill.
· Bri, 24, a communications manager from San Francisco, Calif.
· Brittany, 23, a model from Chicago, Ill.
· Catalina, 29, former Miss Puerto Rico from Caguas, Puerto Rico
· Chelsea, 28, a runway model from Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Jessenia, 27, a social media marketer from San Antonio, Texas
· Katie, 29, a bank marketing manager from Renton, Wash.
· Kit, 21, a fashion entrepreneur from New York City, N.Y.
· Lauren, 29, a corporate attorney from Miami, Fla.
· Magi, 32, a pharmacist from Adwa, Ethiopia
· Mari, 24, a marketing director from Odenton, Md.
· Michelle, 27, a teacher from Edina, Minn.
· MJ, 23, a hairstylist from Hudson, Ohio
· Pieper, 23, a graduate student from Happy Valley, Ore.
· Rachael, 24, a graphic designer from Cumming, Ga.
· Ryan, 26, a dancer and choreographer from Brooklyn, N.Y.
· Serena C., 24, a flight attendant from San Francisco, Calif.
· Serena P., 22, a publicist from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
· Victoria, 27, a queen from Los Angeles, Calif.